Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Board

Default The Big Board

I'm No. 8 on the Big Board and shocked to find myself there. I kind of would like to stay in the Top 10 and being new still, I'm not sure which credits will count towards this goal. Will shopping credits count? What's the best way to add to my monthly total?

Thanks all!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'm No. 8 on the Big Board and shocked to find myself there. I kind of would like to stay in the Top 10 and being new still, I'm not sure which credits will count towards this goal. Will shopping credits count? What's the best way to add to my monthly total?

Thanks all!
    Since shopping credits take 21 days to post they won't count this month. Credits that are pending don't count until they credit to your account. Offers under 4.00 should count (offers over 4.00 will pend until the 15th of the following month), and surveys will count.

I am number 2 on the big board and hope to stay there, so don't move up too much hehe

Good luck !

You are too funny! After looking at the board, I don't think you have to worry about me catching up!
    Thanks!!
    Barb

Congratulations!!! It is rather exciting to see your name in lights!
    Sunshine Rewards

Where is it and what is it?

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Where is it and what is it?
    It is a board that keeps track of how much we spend...and puts us in order from highest to lowest.

You will find it on the main SR page under the Offers/Contests tab. It is the bottom choice.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post

Thanks all!
    Personally, I just think you should just sit back and take it easy for the rest of the month. No one could possibly catch up to you
    Sincerely, Lynn G. from PA (Pittsburgh area as well )

OK in all honesty, unless you are a SM, shopping isn't going to help you now. You are going to have to rely on surveys pretty much to keep yourself on the BB. I'll be honest, I'm doing everything I can to stay on there. I know those people right behind us are trying to knock us off. It really should be a race right down to the end!

Good luck
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Personally, I just think you should just sit back and take it easy for the rest of the month. No one could possibly catch up to you
    Sincerely, Lynn G. from PA (Pittsburgh area as well )

OK in all honesty, unless you are a SM, shopping isn't going to help you now. You are going to have to rely on surveys pretty much to keep yourself on the BB. I'll be honest, I'm doing everything I can to stay on there. I know those people right behind us are trying to knock us off. It really should be a race right down to the end!

Good luck
    You are so right! lol Last month it would have taken A LOT of effort to get back on the big board so I didn't really try even though I finished in the top 15. I decided to relax since I had it Jan-Apr. BUT I'm really close and do have a few shopping credits that should post and may need to do a shoebuy order just to bump me back into the top 10. I'm so close I can taste it! I know Janet is also trying to get up there too. So it probably will boil down to the last day.....

Sincerely,
    April S from the "other" side of the state!
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-22-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: add location
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh April...you better not bump me off!!!! I am hanging in at number 6 and have no big credits rollin in.... I have been hanging at the end of the board the last 2 months and seem to fall off at the end....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Oh April...you better not bump me off!!!! I am hanging in at number 6 and have no big credits rollin in.... I have been hanging at the end of the board the last 2 months and seem to fall off at the end....
    Oh Deana all is fair in love and SR! lol I don't care WHAT number I am, as long as it's one of 10!

It's nice having that bump show up in your account.
    Sunshine Rewards