Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Big Board

All you gals working so hard to secure your spots... I think I have to do a shoebuy order to make sure I keep my place!

I've only made the top 10 once and I'm so close I can smell it! I don't know if I can make up that much ground but it sure will be fun trying!

Melissa
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It will be interesting to see what it looks like after 3 days of daily surveys credit today!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well I have been #4, today moved down to #5 and I feel that I will not be able to keep it that way. Not being a SM I don't have the benefit of shopping credits crediting in three day. Oh well it is nice seeing your name on there! I did get a survey all three days this weekend. I will be a SM next month!

I'm so glad I'm not stressed out this month! Ya'll watch out for those sneaky attackers (hhmm, April, Shelly and Michael).

Have fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I had three surveys credit from the weekend and I am waiting for a shoebuy order to come through at some point that I made on Friday and an itunes order that should credit for .04 so I am hoping that will be enough to boost me from 11 to 10.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It will be interesting to see what it looks like after 3 days of daily surveys credit today!
    YAY ! All 3 daily surveys credited for me , I am holding strong at number 2 on the big board , hopefully the survey credits will help me stay there.

I am still technically in the running for the survey bonus, I can only miss 2 more, but I am hoping I can keep qualifying and that they keep crediting.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmickey View Post
    Well I have been #4, today moved down to #5 and I feel that I will not be able to keep it that way. Not being a SM I don't have the benefit of shopping credits crediting in three day. Oh well it is nice seeing your name on there! I did get a survey all three days this weekend. I will be a SM next month!
    I'm still hanging in at No. 8, and I'm not a SM yet (will be next quarter), so I don't expect to stay there. However, it has been very exciting for me as a newbie to see my name on that board!!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'm still hanging in at No. 8, and I'm not a SM yet (will be next quarter), so I don't expect to stay there. However, it has been very exciting for me as a newbie to see my name on that board!!
    I am a newbie too... just hit my 45 day mark earlier this month, so I am so excited to be number 2 on the board. I too have made SM for the next quarter ! YAY !

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH I just realized that I can't possibly hit the big bonus for surveys because I need 9 more and I only have 8 days left to the month. If only I had started to push myself one day earlier in the month. I started the whole saving for my vacation thing and haven't missed a day of surveys since but that one is going to keep me out. Oh well! I will just make sure to make it next month!
    Sunshine Rewards