Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let my devotion to SR never be doubted...

Default Let my devotion to SR never be doubted...

I'm on vacation. And yesterday saw the cliched bagalinni bag in a store. Did I buy it then? Oh no, I'm buying it through SR (now, as I decided I must have it for Universal).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

WTG Heather! Yesterday I made two purchases at physical stores I was at, but am going to return the things now as I found even better prices with free shipping and $ back through drugstore.com and petco.com! With my savings, I can buy another bag of dog food next time I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm on vacation. And yesterday saw the cliched bagalinni bag in a store. Did I buy it then? Oh no, I'm buying it through SR (now, as I decided I must have it for Universal).
    I saved $20, not including cashback from SR. That's a lot of Mickey bars.

I have to admit that I bought something online the other day because I couldn't find an affiliate program for it. Then all of a sudden I found it today. I was so excited because I wanted to promote this company so badly on SR but couldn't bring myself to do it if they wouldn't work with us. LOL! So I am hoping to get approved and do a videoblog this week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have to admit that I bought something online the other day because I couldn't find an affiliate program for it. Then all of a sudden I found it today. I was so excited because I wanted to promote this company so badly on SR but couldn't bring myself to do it if they wouldn't work with us. LOL! So I am hoping to get approved and do a videoblog this week.
    Squee! I had a shoe crisis and had to buy shoes in a b&m store.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

shoe? did someone say shoe??? lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    shoe? did someone say shoe??? lol
    Yes she did...now, step back & take a breath or two!

I must say, to help my SM for this quarter, I ordered 3 pairs from Shoebuy a few weeks ago & I'm totally in LOVE w/all three pairs!! That rarely happens when I buy shoes online (I had to return the fit flops) But all 3 of these for work I just love!! AND I got money from SR, live is good.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Squee! I had a shoe crisis and had to buy shoes in a b&m store.
    We had one while we were there, also. Had to buy two prs because AK really didn't have much to offer beyond expensive, uncomfortable flipflops. Bought 2nd pr at RFC. However, now I know what I want to order next time at Shoebuy. FYI - Flojos are very comfortable thongs.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yes she did...now, step back & take a breath or two!

I must say, to help my SM for this quarter, I ordered 3 pairs from Shoebuy a few weeks ago & I'm totally in LOVE w/all three pairs!! That rarely happens when I buy shoes online (I had to return the fit flops) But all 3 of these for work I just love!! AND I got money from SR, live is good.
    LOL, yeah shoebuy and I go hand in hand! I've only had to exchange one pair thus far and it was DS's mammouth crocs, I ordered them the size I thought and they fit just right with no room to grow so I sent them back and ordered one size up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use to be a 'mall rat' as my mother loving refered to it............but now I don't really go to the mall at all........yesterday the girls and I went to a newer mall yesterday and honestly I couldn't bring myself to actually buy anything, because in my head I kept thinking....."I know I can get this on SR and with the coupons/free shipping and money back...."

SR really has changed the way I shop!!! And I love it!!

pamela

ps....april I just love shoebuy also..........my last 3 orders I had to return a few pairs because of sizing and it was easy as pie...........2 of the newer pairs have already come in (crocs sizing issue with Sydney and my mom) and the other one is in transit......and i still have a few more shoes I want to buy (but waiting for next quarter!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards