Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
I use to be a 'mall rat' as my mother loving refered to it............but now I don't really go to the mall at all........yesterday the girls and I went to a newer mall yesterday and honestly I couldn't bring myself to actually buy anything, because in my head I kept thinking....."I know I can get this on SR and with the coupons/free shipping and money back...."

SR really has changed the way I shop!!! And I love it!!

pamela

ps....april I just love shoebuy also..........my last 3 orders I had to return a few pairs because of sizing and it was easy as pie...........2 of the newer pairs have already come in (crocs sizing issue with Sydney and my mom) and the other one is in transit......and i still have a few more shoes I want to buy (but waiting for next quarter!)
I feel the same way. It absolutely KILLS me that DH has to buy a tire at a real store so they can install it for him and I can't get any SR credits. I tried everything... doesnt' home depot maybe sell tires and I can order gift cards through SR? LOL! Nope....

The gals at work yesterday were talking about DSW. I used to love that store... could spend hours browsing, trying on shoes. Not anymore - thanks to shoebuy.com!!