Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay with a coupon code?

Default ebay with a coupon code?

I got an email from ebay about a coupon code the other day, and when I logged in (going through SR, not through the email, just to be careful) I saw that it was right there on my front page after logging in.

And I wondered if that will work with SR credit or not?
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't actually ever heard of any ebay coupon codes. It MIGHT jeopardize the credit, but I would go ahead and try it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'd never really heard of one, either! Well, I'd read posts elsewhere where people were asking for them, but didn't believe in it, LOL. And I didn't click through their email for two reasons...one, b/c I don't like clicking through anything other than SR for fear of cookie issues, but also b/c of fear of phishing (is that phear?). When I saw it on my account page I was quite surprised!

Now I'm bugging hubby about anything he might "need" from ebay, since I can't think of anything!

Good gravy, where are my manners? Thank you for the reply!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got this one too and I'm having the opposite problem...I have a few things I'm wanting to buy so I'm deciding which to use it one.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Same here! I got a 10% off code. It was only offered to certain members who 'saw the banner' or had it emailed to them I think. The 10% would have saved me more, but I needed the SR credits before then end of the quarter so I didn't use mine.
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I received credit for a purchase that I used my 10% off coupon for I saved $5 with the coupon. Sadly I did a BIN before the SR increase but I'll still take the 1%
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

WTG!! Awesome!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Good to know!

Anyone want to give me ideas about what to get, though? If I don't use this coupon I can guarantee you that 2 minutes after it expires I'm going to think of something fabulous to buy with it.

I had wanted to get these handmade autograph books and matching bags, but we just replaced a lost autograph book (that's one autograph book, one build-your-own lightsaber, and one cheapie replacement lightsaber we've lost....ugh) so don't really have a need for that. Hubby says he needs Disney pins, but he trades and I refuse to spend time looking for something perfect if he's going to trade it. etc etc etc.

I'm getting more caught up in looking for the "i want it" section, b/c I have some antiques I'm growing tired of...a bit distracting!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm, what to get. Hard to say. I bought some stuff for our upcoming WDW trip. They were are really good deal plus I was able to get rewards a couple ways by buying them on ebay (I buy ebay gc's at my local grocery store to pay for purchases. I get 12% back from them in fuel perks, 1% for my Disney Visa and 1% from SR.)

I'm really trying to buy what I can using gc's from my grocery store. Hey that's an idea - are there any gc's you can buy on ebay that you would use? (don't bother looking for Disney ones as there aren't any good deals )
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Ooh, good idea!
    Sunshine Rewards