Thread: Best Buy In-Store Pick-up Problem

Default Best Buy In-Store Pick-up Problem

I'm still trying to get points for buying my son's birthday present: Rock Band for Wii. I've told him we'll get it tomorrow, and both Best Buy and Circuit City have it in-stock at our local store. I, of course, prefer to go with Best buy b/c it pays 2% instead of 1%. The problem is that it's sold out on line, and I can't get it into my cart! I can check availability at local stores, but that's it. With Best Buy, you do the in-store pick-up option after it's in the cart.

Does anyone know a way around this, or should I be happy to get the $1.69 from Circuit City?

I go through the whole online order process...and pay online... and somewhere in the process they give you the store pick up option.

Wierd that it is not available online...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Best buy has click to talk customer support, maybe they can help..... this option is kind of in the middle on the left side of the page when you are viewing a product

I got the Rock Band today. It was back in stock at bestbuy.com, and I had no trouble doing in-store pick-up. It's not showed up my "pending" credits yet, but I trust it will and get me started for July!