Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Vacuum

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Love my Dyson. I have the Animal as well. It truly is the BEST thing I've ever purchased. It's not cheap, but you don't have to buy bags or lights for it ever. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a light...I wish it did.

I love seeing everything that it sucks up. I had vacuumed w/my old Kenmore prior to getting the Dyson & then tested out the Dyson & you should have seen all the yuckies it picked up! AMAZING!

I just love it! It's great for my allergies (dog) & emptying it out is so easy. I just make sure to use a paper towel to get all the yuckies out of the canister when I'm emptying it.

I got it last year at Target & it was a steal of a deal! They were running a $100 gift card w/purchase of the Dyson...plus, I have my employee discount (10%) PLUS I had an extra 10% off because of my Target Visa rewards! It was a GREAT deal!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Dyson er here too!

I bought mine on sale with GC like Jen and I love it so much I would buy it at full price. If you know me (I'm cheap) thats amazing that I would pay full price for anything
    Sunshine Rewards

I too vote for Dyson?I have the animal one and love it. I had to sweet talk my DH into letting me buy. He couldn?t see paying that much for a vacuum but we are both completely happy with it.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Wish I could help with another opinion or option, but we are in love with our Dyson as well! I really like that the filter is washable. I just take it out when it gets yucky, wash it good with soap and water, let it dry completely, and put it back.

Good Luck finding one you really like.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

but what about with stairs?

I have stairs and part of the handle turns into a wand and I use one of the attachements for the stairs....its really easy. I also use it to clean the ceiling fans.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

i also love the handle. The attachement is in the handle so I can just stop while vacuuming and pull out the handle and use it to get in the corners or on the fan or anywhere else. You dont have to stop and hook up the attachments since it expands from the handle. The expansion is really long too so I would bet you wouldn't even need to carry it up the stairs to vacuum them. Just use the attachement.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I have a Bissel for pets (used to have a persian cat) and love it. I wanted the Dyson but compromised with DH, but my next one will be the Dyson.

I got a great deal on it at Target also. It's bagless, powerful suction and works great. It also has seperate attachments to get into the couch, stairs and I can even get into my car seats with it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to chime in with the rest and say Dyson is the best hands down. It does have great power and I use it gently on my Mom's old rugs (50 year old orientals it can literally suck them apart). It does a super job of getting up everything and as someone else posted you can literally take it apartif something gets stuck. As for stairs that is the best part because that hose on the handle strtches about a half mile so it makes cleaning the stairs very easy. No more wrestling with the vaccuum to stay on the step and not pull you down or drop on top of you while trying to clean the stairs. The cord is really long too so you are not lawys stopping to unplug and move it!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards