Thread: Target GC

Default Target GC

Does anybody know if Target GC's count for reward $$?? DH cousin is getting married and the only store on SR for rewards is Target and they have their registry pretty much filled, so I would get them GC if it counts...if not then I will just give them cash.

Quote Originally Posted by k_reile View Post
    Does anybody know if Target GC's count for reward $$?? DH cousin is getting married and the only store on SR for rewards is Target and they have their registry pretty much filled, so I would get them GC if it counts...if not then I will just give them cash.
    No, it does not. But Sears does. Are they registered there?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, it does not. But Sears does. Are they registered there?

No...I checked...it is only j******, ********* and Target. And i did not find anything on the target website that appealed to me plus would have to pay shipping. I will just give them cash. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 06-23-2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Cannot mention competitors names.

You can always look for a target GC on eBay! I think we get double rewards there until the end of the month!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Ditto Jaime! I was just going to say I buy all my Target gift cards off of Ebay -

I also buy gift cards for restaurants and gas both for myself and as gifts! Many times you get the card for less than face value PLUS SR credits!

I have been posting a lot about this lately

OH, you have to be QUICK. I have seen Target cards last less than 5 minutes
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards