Do you have any packing tips to share? I know that one a lot of people say is to pack and then take half back out lol. I always try to pack sensibly, but seem to overpack anyway. In about a month we're going to WDW and this will be our first trip with 2 kids. We're renting a car, so that means 2 car seats, umbrella stroller, laptop, etc. So, I'm trying to keep our luggage count as low as possible (of course with the extra duffel bag for souvies!). I have also read that some airlines are starting to charge a fee for the 2nd checked bag. Since we'll have a rental car, I figure we can pick up our snacks, water, etc. rather than taking up space with that stuff. And we'll have a washer/ dryer avaiable since we're staying DVC- so that should help some.

Also in October we are going to WDW for a few days and then a Disney Cruise. That's the time that will be harder for me- since you have some dressy clothes/ shoes for the cruise.

So, just curious if you have any packing tips to share? Especially those with small kids! Thanks!