OK, we are finalizing our park days and plan of attack. We have never been to WDW in the blisteing heat of an Orlando August! So we are planning on early mornings, heading back to SSR in early afternoon and then going back to the parks in the evening. We haven't been since the new Toy Story Midway Mania opened and I know my boys are going to want to ride this at least twice! We are only doing Hollywood Studios one day so I want to really figure out the best way to do this. I have heard the dash for fast passes is pretty intense. I was thinking that I once we get thru the gate I will take everyones tickets and go as close to the front of rope drop as I can so I can do the mad dash for the passes. I will send DH and my dad with kids down to ToT for a ride or two and then meet them at RnR. For our second ride on TSM, I was thinking of trying to ride it while the first Fantasmic show is going on. Probably still will be a line but may be more manageable then?

Any words of wisdom for getting more rides on TSM? Does this sound like a good plan? We just do not wait more than 20 mnutes for any ride but I know we might have to for this one