Thread: Can't book January trip yet... but help me plan dining anyway!!

Threaded View

Default Can't book January trip yet... but help me plan dining anyway!!

I have dates picked, decided on a resort, have a budget in mind, have flights TO Florida booked, already made a car reservation, booked a night at the hotel in Clearwater, and EVEN KNOW the EMH schedule, but I still can't book our January trip since Disney has not released 2008 yet! So meanwhile, as mentioned to Magical JenK, I've been obsessing over ADRs (which I can make in 11 days!). Tell me what you think...

1/20 -- fly into Clearwater (we have a credit on USA3000 so are flying there) and order pizza to room since we get in late

1/21 -- free breakfast at hotel, drive to Orlando, arrive Wilderness Lodge and check in... drive to Downtown Disney and return the (Dollar) rental car at Grosvenor. Lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express (CS1) in Downtown Disney.

1/21 PM [Epcot]-- Princess dinner at Norway (TS1)

1/22 [Epcot - AM EMH] -- Lunch TBD (CS2); dinner at San Angel Inn (TS2)

1/23 [MGM] -- Lunch TBD (CS3); dinner at Pizza Planet (CS4)

1/24 [MK - AM EMH] -- Lunch @ Casey's OOP or with snack credits; dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe (TS3)

1/25 [AK] -- Lunch TBD (CS5); dinner at Boma (TS4)

1/26 [MK] -- Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (TS5); by 3 head back to resort to catch DME back to the airport as we'll fly home from MCO

Comments? Suggestions? Anything you'd do differently? I should add we have DD8 and DS10. DD8 & I were just there, and we've never met Jasmine or Alice (at Norway princess dinner) and that will be her request. DD and I have been to WCC but I think DH and DS would love it so we are repeating that -- esp. since we're staying at WL. San Angel Inn is DH's request, and Boma is one I've been wanting to try!
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 07-10-2007 at 09:55 PM.