Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
Ok bumping this thread to see if anyone else can speak about what you get w/CL (specifically at Poly-Garden View if that matters). Sounds like there is the food throughout the day, the website said robes in the room (woo hoo!!--I know, I don't get to KEEP the robe, but still), what other perks??

Will I really get to see/hear Wishes from my balcony? I went to dis & found a thread, but it's REALLY long....will we for sure have a balcony? I'm reading that the CMs will do things for you...we'll be there for our anniversary (it's already in the ressie)...if they do anything, do I reimburse them? I've also read I could have them shop for me before we arrive...let's say I wanted to get ears....how fun!

Ok, as you can see, I'm totally excited & I just really don't know what to expect or not!
Excellent surprise for hubby jen!

Okay I can speal for Poly garden view..........that is where we stayed. I believe all the rooms have balconies, but you maybe facing the quiet pool (like we did) so you would not see the firworks from your room, BUT in the Lounge they pipe in the music and you can look out over the lagoon and see them. 2 stories of window......great view......and they serve beer, a tropical punch, soda and desserts!!!! So nice to sit in a comfy chair and watch......best viewing for me!!! (I do love being 'there' on the MK, but come on comfy chair, tropical drink!!!)

You do have access to CM's that WILL help with whatever you need......ressies, ordering special somethings for you..........You will have a great time........are you still doing the meal plan? Although they have the snacks etc....not enough for 'meals'. I liked it with girls for breakfast.....to me that was great with them (since I am not a typical breakfast person it was nice for the girls to have cereal, toast/bagels and fruit without me/us having to do a sitdown meal

Just make sure you take the time to enjoy the lounge......especially when you take pool time! That was great for us! Right next to the volcano pool!

So glad you booked it..........if you have anymore questions just PM me and I hope I can help!!