The number of people trying some of the newest offers put up over the last week or so seems really low. In fact, offer activity has been down over the last few months. I'd like to get a better understanding of this decrease in activity in hopes of turning the trend around. I'm looking for your honest feedback on this issue.

We asked recently about freebie offers. Most people indicated that they liked the revenue from freebies. Knowing that these are so important to you, I go through offers nearly everyday looking for different things that might interest you as well as good payouts to boost your earnings. It is discouraging to post so many earning opportunities and see so little activity.

Are you trying the freebie offers? Are there issues or concerns about the freebie offers that perhaps we can address? Is there something more we can do to help you in completing these offers? Are there offers you'd like to see that we have not yet posted?

I'm looking for your honest and helpful feedback. I know that crediting issues are a big concern when it comes to offers. Realistically, the offers are crediting within the normal range. Some credit and some don't--this is the case even for me. I watch offers and pull those that don't credit for anyone. If an offer is still up after the first day, it is likely crediting okay. If I post it in the forum or send it in an email, it is likely crediting very well.

Therefore, use this thread to tell me why you are or aren't doing the freebie offers. If your reason has something to do with credits, please post it here without lauching into a complaint.

I truly appreciate the comments and feedback from our forum members! You guys are the best. So, what's up with the offers?