Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
I hate that some of you are having problems with these because they really have been a great money maker. How about this...I won't reverse anything that comes back for May. So even if they reverse the credits on me, I won't reverse them for members. We'll try it for a month and I'll see if me eating the cost is worth all of you enjoying the surveys more. If it ends up that you all are willing to try it more because of that, it's a win for all of us.
all that you would be taking back from me would be .36 - .40 cents, that is mostly all I am getting into, completing and actually getting credit for. My issue is all the ones getting disqualified after doing the whole survey. and time of the surveys. If the list says 8 minutes, I expect it should take around 8 minutes. I find that a lot of their surveys are 5-10 minutes or longer than the amount stated on my list. If I see one that is listed as longer than I have time for, I don't do it. If they are going to take back our money based on the time I took to complete it I would expect the time needed to be accurate. I don't put answers in that have nothing to do with the survey so the only reason that they could have had for reversing the $2.20 had to have been based on time.