Okay, now that I've recovered from Dining Plan Dementia I've moved into Non-Connecting Rooms Paranoia. Short story: this is the first time we've booked two rooms for our family and when I made my reservation with CRO I was told that families are guaranteed connecting rooms--not to worry.

Well, I read The DIS and everyone is saying that Disney says they will guarantee connecting rooms but in reality they AREN'T guaranteed. So now I'm freaking out, worried that we'll get two rooms on opposite ends of Pop Century and that DH and I will have to split up and each room with one of the two DS's.

We're checking in late on 9/21 (around 10PM more than likely) and I am so worried they're not going to have any connecting rooms left! I figure I can call the Pop front desk a couple of days before we leave and let them know we'll be arriving late and really, really, REALLY need those connecting rooms.

I also read that Pop has 600 connecting rooms...so I'm fervently hoping that they'll save two of them for us!

Anyone have any experience with requesting connecting rooms? Can anyone offer me some solace and comfort?