Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Big disney cash out...

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Most of my extended family lives in and around Fort Atkinson. My parents were raised in Colfax and Palmyra.
    So there's 3 of us from that area?? That's very cool considering those are very small towns!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMom View Post
    Wow - bellanlivismom -

I'm originally from Fort Atkinson - small world, huh? Now I'm in Franklin (a suburb of Milwaukee), but I sure miss those small towns!!
    Hi Harley Mom! I'm in Franklin too, so we are neighbors! We might live 5 minutes away from each other and not even know it. It really is a small world!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Hi Harley Mom! I'm in Franklin too, so we are neighbors! We might live 5 minutes away from each other and not even know it. It really is a small world!
    Wow - very cool! You're a teacher? What school?

I teach in Racine at a private school. Am almost in the backyard of one of the Franklin elementary schools but have been in Racine for years, too many to count, so think I'll stay put until retirement.

Don't you just love SR? There are lots of us from WI!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am so torn with the cashout right now. I am at 185 and I have 2.58 pending. So that would put me at 187.58 which is pretty darn close to 188. But I am saving for a cruise for 2009 and my parents are booking it on the ship in 14 weeks. I am really at a loss as to what to do. LOL!

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I am so torn with the cashout right now. I am at 185 and I have 2.58 pending. So that would put me at 187.58 which is pretty darn close to 188. But I am saving for a cruise for 2009 and my parents are booking it on the ship in 14 weeks. I am really at a loss as to what to do. LOL!

Kim
    There isn't a $200 special option this time around (email) you would have to get 2 $100s which would be 190 credits.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post

Kim
    I don't think there is a $188 option this time. Good news though, since your trip is in 2009 you can save up for the next one! The info was in a recent email, if you haven't rec'd it yet I'm sure you will soon. I think they are sent out in batches.

$25 Disney Gift Card: 24 credits
    $50 Disney Gift Card: 48 credits
    $75 Disney Gift Card: 72 credits
    $100 Disney Gift Card: 95 credits
    $250 Disney Gift Card: (will come as 2 $100 cards and 1 $50 card) 235 credits
    $500 Disney Gift Card: 470 credits

I know it is hard not to do, planning for these I mean, but that is why it is always made point, "No guarantees, but this is what was offered before..." when people post about the special.

That $500 would be a nice one to get!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

When is the next Disney cashout? Is this twice a year?
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    When is the next Disney cashout? Is this twice a year?
    There is no way of knowing. We have to remember that this is something special Tricia does to reward us for being loyal and honest. It is not programmed part of SR.

BUT! Last year I think it was quarterly, so I like to think as long as we are all good girls and boys, she'll keep rewarding us
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I think as a Supermember this special cashout isn't that great, as most of the smaller cashout amounts are our normal cashout rate, but if you are a regular member this is a great way to get extra bang for your money. I think it is fun that she can change the cashout levels when she wants, makes it more gamey. We all love our games.
    <Sunshine Rewards