View Poll Results: Which Free Money Game Do You Prefer?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banko

63 88.73%
  • Money Wheel

4 5.63%
  • I don't really like either

4 5.63%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Do You Prefer?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I voted for Banko as I occasionally get a small amount of points from that game, however I was awarded 5,000 points on the Money Wheel last night. However, I think that was a one time thing. I don't expect to win like that again on the Wheel.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I like Banko because I know what I'm playing for or against. Money Wheel - I have no idea what I'm playing against or for - just random numbers somewhere in the computer world!

I didn't realize yesterday that you had to accept the cash out to earn the money on Banko - so I lost 200 points!! Dumb me!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I like Banko, but I could only get the games to load yesterday morning. It is taking an extremly long time to load for me.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I like Banko because I know what I'm playing for or against. Money Wheel - I have no idea what I'm playing against or for - just random numbers somewhere in the computer world!

I didn't realize yesterday that you had to accept the cash out to earn the money on Banko - so I lost 200 points!! Dumb me!!
    I did the same thing!! I didn't lose 200, but I lost some & that hurt!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Well that darn wheel made a liar out of me today. I did 50 games and won 550 points. That is a first the most I have ever won before today was about 50 points.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I did the same thing!! I didn't lose 200, but I lost some & that hurt!!
    I am glad I am not the only one who did that!!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Ok..I am done with all of my chances today for both games. I got the 1000 for joining and I made an extra 45. Could have been 150 more but know I know for next time.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Well, I got lucky on Money Wheel back in December on one of the days where they were doing the 2x, 10x, 25x spins for every spin and won 12,500 on one spin. I've won about the equivalent of $50 over there so far, but I've yet to to actually receive it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Banko.

I've been a member of Netwinner for a while and Money Wheel moves too slow for me and it seemed like I never won.

I am still playing Banko tonight but I have had a good night already with 320 points. Yay!!

Thanks Trica!!!

ETA.......I just played Money Wheel first time in a long time. MUCH faster!!! Yay!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-07-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I voted for Banko as I occasionally get a small amount of points from that game, however I was awarded 5,000 points on the Money Wheel last night. However, I think that was a one time thing. I don't expect to win like that again on the Wheel.
    Congratulations, that's great!!!!! I think the most I have ever won on the Money Wheel was 10 points