Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Survey Contest

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

17 including todays and hoping for the best. It's going to be a busy weekend, but I do need each one to make the 25+.

Work has been tough this week and I miss being able to surf through here as much as I used to. Wondering why a few things haven't posted, but life is still good. When I get frustrated I just go to the puppy room and look at the little ones (did I say I had a litter of 8 pups on Mother's Day?) and realize that life is still good.

Wishing all a great evening (most of you are probably already asleep!) and a wonderful Friday.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    (did I say I had a litter of 8 pups on Mother's Day?)
    Well that musta been some trick Sorry I hadda go there. It is always wonderful to see you and Sunshine guy around here. Add a little testosterone to the boards. Have a wonderful evening!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Okay, so it really wasn't ME!!! I was there with her for the 9 hours of delivery!!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did #19 tonight. I missed doing one on Sunday because of Father's Day. Still hoping for 25.

Sunshine Rewards

I should be able to make it to 10 if I am lucky!! I guess I am too honest on the survays... I get turned down alot.

The ones I hate are the ones I have spent 10-15 minutes on and then I am kicked out...ugh!!