Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Wednesday Mega Multiplier

I got about 2500 today. Usually I get about 500, so this was a great day!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Got about 1000 on the wheel today. Not bad. Kept getting the 10 points X 2

Off to do my Banko. Good luck everyone.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

guess I'm still doing something wrong ... even with the multiplier on each spin, I only got 700, which apparently is the norm for most people w/o the multiplier
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    945 points on the wheel for me today. I'm trying to be happy with that, but I've been a member there since 2006 and I feel like I'll never get enough points to cash out. I only have just over 7000 now. sigh. It's not really worth the time it takes me to play. I will continue for Tricia & SR, but my heart is so not into it, yet.
    I'm with you - I've been a member there for over a year, and as of today I finally broke the 3,000 mark. It's so frustrating ... and I don't understand how everyone else seems to have it so easy.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    guess I'm still doing something wrong ... even with the multiplier on each spin, I only got 700, which apparently is the norm for most people w/o the multiplier
    Don't feel bad. I only made 500 points today with the multipliers. You aren't doing anything wrong, it could just be the time you are playing. Fewer people play in the morning so the odds are better than if you play during the evening hours. Even with that advice, there are good days and bad days. The other night I only made 170 points on the Moneywheel. Definitely a "bad" day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Don't feel bad. I only made 500 points today with the multipliers. You aren't doing anything wrong, it could just be the time you are playing. Fewer people play in the morning so the odds are better than if you play during the evening hours. Even with that advice, there are good days and bad days. The other night I only made 170 points on the Moneywheel. Definitely a "bad" day for me.

I was just going to post the same thing. It's the luck of the draw.

Keep plugging away........who knows.........maybe your lucky day is coming up!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    My average per day with both the Money Wheel and Banko included is 200 to 300 per day. So I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I just think some people are luckier than others.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am generally not a lucky person and I agree, it's just a matter of what numbers come up. I just started playing when the games were added here and I've already earned 20,700 points as of this morning. I do usually play first thing in the morning, whether that has anything to do with the odds.

I do enjoy playing.

You know, I'm wondering if points lessen the more people are playing. Nothing scientific here, but it seems that I am luckier first thing in the morning (I'm on the east coast so many west coasters are still sleeping). As the day goes on points seem harder to come by.
    Debbie

I was able to get a little over 1800 points yesterday...........that is really good for me........I am happy!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards