Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MyInsiderDeal

Thank you for signing up for your Aveeno Lotion Free Sample. Unfortunately, our premiums are limited to one per household, and according to our records you have already requested another premium. We appreciate your time spent with us and hope you've found the information valuable.

This is what it said so I can't do the 10 offers because it won't let me!

Sunshine Rewards

I get the same message.

What do the second emails say????
    I have done these MID offers, gotten the congratulations page, gotten the first Please confirm email but I never seem to get or find the second email! I don't know if they are getting lost in the 1000+ emails I get daily or if they are not coming through. It is frustrating to complete the offer and get this far and STLL not get credit.

Thanks!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    What do the second emails say????
    I have done these MID offers, gotten the congratulations page, gotten the first Please confirm email but I never seem to get or find the second email! I don't know if they are getting lost in the 1000+ emails I get daily or if they are not coming through. It is frustrating to complete the offer and get this far and STLL not get credit.

Thanks!
    Usually, one confirmation email is in my inbox, and one is in my junk mail box. I few months ago, Janet (our Mod, Janet) suggested clearing the e-mail addy inbox and junk mail box prior to doing a survey. Having used this suggestion, I have had a greater success rate of finding the confirmation e-mails. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you. Unfortunately that is my junk mail. I get it at a rate of about 200 emails per hour! And I do keep clearing it but somehow I am msiing the second email. The first does come to my regular inbox and the second somehow is getting lost in the spam mix : (
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards