Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: You Can Run But You Can't Hide From Greenfield

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I got a follow up email from them and tried to take the survey, but I didn't qualify(?). Do those count against us?

I try to back out of anything that pops up greenfield. I'm certainly not getting credit anywhere...it's hard enough to get a greenfield survey. I have must have really, really crappy demographics
    JollyTammy

It shouldn't hurt if you don't do the follow up survey. Honestly, if you have more than 2 on like 1 or 2 days a month, they aren't going to freak out. They understand there are some variables involved. It's when you consistently try to outwit the system that they consider it fraud.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Are we allowed, for example, to try and qualify thru the SR site for GF surveys one month, and then the next month try and qualify for them exclusively thru another site?

I just can't believe that after all the hullabaloo in February, that people are still out there trying to outwit the system. I'm glad most of us are just doing what we're supposed to be doing, and also that Greenfield isn't punishing all of us for the actions of a few.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

What if you do a DS here and My 2 cents on another site? I know both are GF, but I figured since super members could take both here it wouldn't be a problem.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I just can't believe that after all the hullabaloo in February, that people are still out there trying to outwit the system. I'm glad most of us are just doing what we're supposed to be doing, and also that Greenfield isn't punishing all of us for the actions of a few.
    I agree. After "surveygate" why would anyone try to push the system? Heck DH has enough problems trying to one survey!! It used to be he could ALWAYS get a survey! So, after Feb. he offered to continue to do them and I would do a SM survey (when I was a SM). I can never get an OTX survey to qualify!!

Oh well, the balance still is growing, just at a slower rate I'm thankful SR is still holding strong after all that went down.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I So, after Feb. he offered to continue to do them and I would do a SM survey (when I was a SM). I can never get an OTX survey to qualify!!

Oh well, the balance still is growing, just at a slower rate I'm thankful SR is still holding strong after all that went down.
    OH - can I switch demos when I go from DS to SM surveys - maybe that is why only one credits each time I take them both - because I use the same email and demos.... Do I need to use the same demo and a new email or have DH do it with his email and demo...
    I am afraid to change anything for fear of messing up the system but I can only get one to credit a day. Perhaps it is because I must change stuff...

Also, off topic, but I am doing surveys (I have gotten 3 in two months I think...) I think DH will have better luck but I am afraid to change email and demos. How long do I have to wait between taking a survey and changing demos and email - a month, 2 months... or plain old never?
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

My suggestion on surveys is to stick with one site and do them exclusively. I feel the same about shopping and offers too. When you jump from site to site I can guarantee that you will have trouble down the road.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thought I would bump this post up.

Just an FYI, you are only allowed 1 GF Daily Survey per day per account here at SR as well as 1 My 2 Cents GF survey per day per account here at SR.

Thanks for your cooperation and playing by the rules.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thought I would bump this post up.

Just an FYI, you are only allowed 1 GF Daily Survey per day per account here at SR as well as 1 My 2 Cents GF survey per day per account here at SR.

Thanks for your cooperation and playing by the rules.
    I saw this thread and started reading all through it and got really scared thinking Oh No, not again? Then I saw postings from people that haven't been on the forum in a long time and I then looked at the date....phew, what a relief and thank you Cate for scaring the heck out of me!!

On another note: This is good information to remember!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES