Page 434 of 546 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    did anyone else have credit issues on May 1, I spent nearly an hour on a survey about a particular grocery store and their line of greeting cards and got a congrats pahe but no credit yesterday. I did it first thing in the morning and it was the first time in a long while I was ablr to get another survey so I did the SM one and it did credit.
    Mine didn't credit from May 1st either.

I did get credit for yesterday for DS and I got an OTX today. I haven't had an OTX is several days.

I am getting the internal error message this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I did get credit for yesterday for DS and I got an OTX today. I haven't had an OTX is several days.

I am getting the internal error message this morning.
    You won't get credit for yesterday's DS until Monday, Friday - Sunday's surveys are credited Monday morning.

I am also having technical difficulties!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i think there may be something wrong with gf's website as i have been trying all morning to get a ds and i keep getting the same internal error message every time i try to take a survey. i do hope they fix this soon. let's all keep our fingers crossed. have a nice day everybody.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I got that message several times today...finally completed one. Even got to the personal info. Then it said I did not qualify! Not a happy person.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

i have been getting internal error message also

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    did anyone else have credit issues on May 1, I spent nearly an hour on a survey about a particular grocery store and their line of greeting cards and got a congrats pahe but no credit yesterday. I did it first thing in the morning and it was the first time in a long while I was ablr to get another survey so I did the SM one and it did credit.
    I didn't get credit for May 1st's survey either, and it was completely unexpected (usually I can get a feeling about a survey that's going to go wrong).
    Sunshine Rewards

Early this morning, I had the error but then got right into a survey when I tried again. I completed the survey and got back to the congratulations screen. Now I hope it will credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

i finally got one after trying since early this morning. i guess persistence pays off. let's just hope it credits on monday since it took so long just to get thru one.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default Greenfield Survey Tech Issues?

Am I the only one who keeps getting this message when I submit the pre-screening questionnaire for the Daily Surveys today?

"Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.

Please check back later. "
    Sunshine Rewards