Page 444 of 546 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

This really irritates me. I did an OTX survey this morning and went all the way to the end and then it said "unexpected error." So I know I won't get credit, yet they just received all my survey answers. That doesn't seem right.

my DS list only had 3 options including "none of the above" so i kept choosing that until i got into a survey about bras, lol. so if anyone is having trouble getting a survey, just keep at it! persistence pays off!

I got a DS but I can't get a OTX for anything....

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just tried to do a ds - got no options at all and said there were no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. what's up with that?
    I got the same message a few minutes ago. Hopefully, there will be some more surveys later on today because I'm 3/3 with the daily surveys this month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

There were only 2 options for me.. I work from home and none of the above. I selected none above. I ended up getting into an airline survey that was talking a lot about the inspection issues from a month or so ago. It was about 10 minutes or so and very easy. I got the congrats page too. Hopefully some of you will get it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I ended up getting into an airline survey that was talking a lot about the inspection issues from a month or so ago. It was about 10 minutes or so and very easy. I got the congrats page too. Hopefully some of you will get it too.
    I got that one the other day, and it credited.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just did a very long one about various grocery brands...got to the end (or what I hoped was the end since it was so long) and it asked me to look at an ad. The ad did not appear on my screen so I clicked "no" when asked if I could see the ad....which then took me to "you do not qualify based on your answers". I believe this happened to me once before too! Arg. Now there is nothing available.....and I just spent 30 minutes on that one...
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one about a space tv show. Hopefully it will credit

UGH! I took a WHOLE survey on tortilla chips. Completed it, completed the demo ?s at the end and then got sorry you did not qualify after it told me I completed it!

ETA- I just read a few pages back and see that others had the same problem.
    Last edited by daninyc; 05-08-2008 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    UGH! I took a WHOLE survey on tortilla chips. Completed it, completed the demo ?s at the end and then got sorry you did not qualify after it told me I completed it!

ETA- I just read a few pages back and see that others had the same problem.
    Same thing happened to me. I think I went too fast through the demo questions because one page had an hourglass turning in the corner but I didn't notice it until I had already answered and clicked.
    Sunshine Rewards