Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

Is there any way possible to get a free shipping code for Coldwater Creek? I got a link in my e-mail, but it'snot on their general web site, and I'd like to order a few things through SR if possible. Thanks for checking into it!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you see a code floating around out there for Bare Necessaties let me know. I have my eyes on a few things but they aren't urgent.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got an e-mail from Land's End with a freee shipping code. I wondered if it is possible to get it for SR. I guess Coldwater Creek was not available.?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I got an e-mail from Land's End with a freee shipping code. I wondered if it is possible to get it for SR. I guess Coldwater Creek was not available.?
    Sorry, none for either. They are very stingy with their affilate coupons.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Sorry, none for either. They are very stingy with their affilate coupons.
    thanks for trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got an e-mail for 20% off at factory card outlet, is there any way to get it through sunshine. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    I got an e-mail for 20% off at factory card outlet, is there any way to get it through sunshine. Thank you.
    No sorry.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Zappos

I've never paid attention to them before, but does Zappos ever offer coupons/discounts? I am usually a shoebuy gal, but they don't carry the ones I'm looking at. Zappos is a little pricier, so I was hoping for a discount sometime - I'm in no rush!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Are there any dyson vacuum coupons out there for any stores?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

The 15% off coupon nor the Free Shipping coupon aren't working for Hanes. Am I doing something wrong?

Kim