Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magical Express Questions

Yeah, that's tough! I think I would have to go with either the rental car that you could return to the Dolphin (??) or having that special Orlando resident pick you up! I just don't see it working out as well if you use magical express the timing is completely out of your hands (and you have the laptop issue).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The only earlier flight we could get would have them missing school the whole day. It's pretty much this one or not even trying to go (which would be the first time that we have missed in years). The problem is that our school switched from a full week of fall break to 3 days of fall break. So it has pretty much ruined our fall vacations. GRRR!! I keep hoping that they will change it back if enough people complain.

I guess if we don't show up, we'll have to call Traci and have her take her family instead. LOL!
    We don't even get a fall break. I wish we would get some time off during the school year that would be good for a trip!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. I'm sure you all will have a great time at WDW and on the cruise!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, I hope the flights work out for you. We have sorta the same issue. I bought tickets for my parents to go with DD and I to the party. Their flight doesn't get in until close to 6:00. DD and I are just going to go without them and then we will meet up when they arrive. This is our first Halloween party so DD is really looking forward to it.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker