Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Let's start earning for SM Q4 2008!

[QUOTE=faithhope;176050]I'm having a hard time getting surveys, so it is time to hit the offers and keep track of my total so I can make SM without stress...

If I counted correctly, I have 39 days left...and 36.95 left to earn to make SM.. so my daily goal is .95/day... which is about 2 offers a day...

QUOTE]

Hey can I pick your brain?? Ok here's where I stand as of now. I need 1.41 to get this month's quota/ I have a 7.5 credit I'm praying to Jesus will come in for the 15th that will give me about 33.66 (to make up for last month) with a couple of other small credits for a extra push that gives me about a 4.00 jump for next month.
    If I stay on tract and get 2 surveys a day Then I should SM. Right???
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post

Hey can I pick your brain?? Ok here's where I stand as of now. I need 1.41 to get this month's quota/ I have a 7.5 credit I'm praying to Jesus will come in for the 15th that will give me about 33.66 (to make up for last month) with a couple of other small credits for a extra push that gives me about a 4.00 jump for next month.
    If I stay on tract and get 2 surveys a day Then I should SM. Right???
    The two surveys together should give you (80+75=1.55)... if you look on your current earnings page...at the bottom it should say how much you have made this quarter already... you need to get to 100 credits by Sept 30... and I know from past experience that it is better to meet the goal sooner vs later, so you aren't bitting nails trying to get a survey that last day. (I've cut it close twice- and I really hate that stress)

Good Luck! Keep us posted on your progress
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I should have met this goal last month... but I got lazy... so now I need to focus and make sure I make it to sm... my target is easy... but I need to stay on task...

My daily goal is .84
    I did a survey and
    Paid Signup: DEPARTMENTSTOREINCENTIVE - WASHER DRYER SET 0.50

Faith's famous survey and an offer a day makes sure you make it to SM the easy way plan.
    Last edited by faithhope; 09-03-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am less than $2 away. I just can not make myself do surveys and it shows in my acct. But, I have been shopping.

I woke up this morning and saw that some pending credits had come through and my balance for the quarter was EXACTLY $100.00 even!!!

Whew! glad to have the pressure off since we leave for Disney in 2 weeks and I may have a low survey month due to all of the things I need to get done. Keep going guys, you can all do it too!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I am less than $2 away. I just can not make myself do surveys and it shows in my acct. But, I have been shopping.
    I feel the same way! I am $5.79 away and I know I can make it. Geez, last quarter I earned $60 in the final month to make SM but it's sooo hard!

However, I'm happy to report that when that $1.75 SurveyBoard credit came through this afternoon along with yesterdays DS, (Alleluhia!) I was at $96.47 and cashed in for the SM Disney Card! We're heading to DW in November and I really want to earn another $50 before we go! So I guess I'll plug away rather unenthusiasticly cuz my trip will be here soon and my account is at $0.47!

I probably won't make Super Member for the next Quarter. I only have $40.79 for this quarter but I have to say this is the most I have earned in any quarter since I joined SR.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards