Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye M'n C (Cate!)

Gosh, is it finally time?

Hope you guys have a great trip Cate!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Have some fun for all of us!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have a wonderful time!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am finally home and slowly dying with the clean up mess. Once I can get the smell down I will start my trip report. We had so much fun.

Oh and Mike passed the third part of the CPA exam. We just found out this morning!!! Only 1 more part to go!!!!!

Oh and we are moving on November 1st and 7th into 1 apartment so I have lots of packing to do. October is going to be such a busy month but I will be around to have fun on here. I missed you guys so much the past 2 weeks.
    Sunshine Rewards

So glad you all had a great time!! We'll anxiously await your trip report. Certainly don't envy you having to clean up that mess on your return- hope it's over soon. Sounds like you have a busy few months ahead!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I am finally home and slowly dying with the clean up mess. Once I can get the smell down I will start my trip report. We had so much fun.

Oh and Mike passed the third part of the CPA exam. We just found out this morning!!! Only 1 more part to go!!!!!

Oh and we are moving on November 1st and 7th into 1 apartment so I have lots of packing to do. October is going to be such a busy month but I will be around to have fun on here. I missed you guys so much the past 2 weeks.
    Glad to hear your back and had fun, Congrats to Mike for passing the 3rd test.
    Sorry you have so much to clean up, but great news on the moving! (well it's good that you'll be consildated into one apt!) Can't wait to hear the trip report! Will we see a new siggy pic then?
    Sunshine Rewards