Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pending credits ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Hahaha!! I did the same thing! I noticed a pending credit and went back pages and pages to May...thinking maybe it was a credit from Apple that I never got... ended up it was from Barnes and Noble from last week. Glad I wasnt the only one going through all of the pages! ( although I have to say it was fun to look through the pages and pages and pages of earnings!!!)
    \
    I agree it was fun to see all the credits and remember oh yeah I bought that, or oh there was a crazy credit contest. But it was driving me mad trying to figure out what the 4.00 credit was from. Not sure how I could forget a shoebuy credit though. Other then it only took me 3 mins to find what I wanted and order!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I have one pending now on the account history page and the current earnings page. Did you look back far enough in your history?
    Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    That happened to me on Sunday. It was showing up (Shoebuy) in my current earnings but not in my acct history as pending. It drove me crazy bc I couldn't figure out what it was for and went back, 20 pages looking for it, until I realizd what it was. It did show up on Monday as the normal shopping credit with who and how much but not pending.

I miss it too!
    Yup.....went back 25 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I too have noticed that. But the weird thing is I have also had some come in the old way. I think it is the credits that come in before 3 days that are being held in our pending credits and not showing up, but really I don't know.
    I had that happen too. Some came in as normal, but others.....I kept looking in my notebook....of course I had figured the credits wrong so couldn't find it there either. I had no idea what it was since it was an odd amount.

Glad it's not just me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have one of these right now, also shoebuy (so it's 3 shoebuys and one BN if my math and memory are correct).

I looked back all the way through, and found it for December 2007. I'm sure it will go through tonight, but that's where it was today when it started pending.

Tricia, if you're still checking in, I put this info in the thread on the Announcements page, too, with the number of the transaction etc. Something floopy is going on!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have one on the account hx page and about $6 more on the current page.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

SG and I just accidentally figured out why this is happening. The reports coming to us from one of our networks are coming back with dates of 2007 instead of 2008. So I run the script in the afternoon and your October 15 purchase posts to your account as an October 15, 2007 pending credit. When the script runs in the middle of the night, it sees that the sale date is more than 3 or 21 days old and gives you your credit.

So it's only happening on a handful of the sales transactions. But now that we can see the problem, we can fix it. It looks like it just all of a sudden starting happening around October 2. We're pulling the raw data to see what the heck is up with it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good to know you've figured it out!

Did it have anything to do with the 2010 and beyond dates some saw last week?
    Sunshine Rewards