Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New PIN Code

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Yes, when you click on the gift card link at the WDW site that promotes the B4G3 special, www.disneygiftcard.com, it says you can use this way:

The Disney Gift Card can be used at select locations throughout the Walt Disney World? Resort as a form of payment towards admission, hotel stays, recreation, tours, merchandise and dining at participating locations.

It sure looks to me like it can be used for things other than merchandise so I remain
    Hmmm..... Here are the restrictions I read. It looks like pretty much the same restrictions apply to the 4/3 deal, a $500 giftcard for less thing they have been sending around, and also the giftcard on your birthday (which I was bummed about, since we are planning on going the week of mine and DD's birthday.) But maybe (hopefully) it was posted wrong, because now I can't find it on the WDW site either.

The Credit may only be used towards the purchase of merchandise items at select participating merchandise locations that are owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World Resort. The Credit cannot be used towards the payment of a Walt Disney World Resort hotel room night or reservation or a Disney Cruise Line? reservation, or towards the purchase of any food and beverage items, spa services and products, personal services such as face painting, hair braiding, hair wrapping, recreation activities, tours, Disney Gift Cards or Disney Dollars. The Credit is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to, China, Japan, and Morocco Pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot?, or any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World Resort. May not be used with any other merchandise discounts, including but not limited to, AAA member discount, Annual Passholder discount or Cast Member discount. Except and only to the extent required by law, the Credit will not be replaced if lost or stolen and no portion of the Credit balances are redeemable for cash. The issuer of the Credit, Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. is not responsible for unauthorized use of the Card. See www.disneyworld.com/mywshopping or call 1-877-650-4327 for a complete list of the terms and conditions for the Credit.
    Last edited by mirandag819; 11-11-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, 1) no, I didn't get any pin codes dangit anyway...even if I wasn't going to use it, it would be nice to be included. 2) I'd have NO problem whatsoever to use those GCs on merchandise only!! BRING THEM ON is what I say!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Okay - I just called the Disney Gift Card Guest Services and the CM told me that on the 4/3 offer, the $200 gift card can be used for anything - dining, merchandise, hotel charges - as long as the merchant is owned by Walt Disney. i.e. - In EPCOT, many of the World Showcase pavillions aren't actually owned by Disney and so won't accept the gift cards.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ok, 1) no, I didn't get any pin codes dangit anyway...even if I wasn't going to use it, it would be nice to be included. 2) I'd have NO problem whatsoever to use those GCs on merchandise only!! BRING THEM ON is what I say!

I finally got an email pin code but it's for kids 3-9 which I have none of. Oh, wait, I guess I could take my dogs - they're 5 - 9.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I got both of them, but the $500 Disney card is for merchandise only and you have to pay $395 for it or something like that. If you read the fine print it cannot be used for the resorts or any food purchases.
    That is silly. I was thinking that would be a good deal for our December trip. But I was planning on getting it for just that. Food and Resort fees we just don't have a need to buy $500 of "stuff" I guess you would say.