Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 9 Days Until Christmas

I like to have the house to myself and put the gifts in groups, (example husband all together, 1st kid, in-laws ect.), They each get there own wrapping paper. Then I put very cute decorative bows on the kids gifts. They open in order of bow size the biggest bow is last, this is there big gift. THey look forward to it every year to put the gifts in the order to open because I have them intermixed all under tree.

Sunshine Rewards

DH and I have always wrapped all the kids' stuff, even Santa. Every year, even though we say we're going to get an early start and that we're going to buy less, we end up with a mountain of stuff to wrap on Christmas Eve. We lock ourselves in our bedroom and wrap like crazy until the wee hours. When the boys get up the stockings are full and a big pile of stuff has magically appeared under the tree. I honestly think we would miss it if we didn't do it.

My kids are a little older. I usually wrap a few presents and put them under the tree before christmas. But I use different paper( usually santa's are on the wrapping paper) on the presents I put out on Christmas eve, so it looks like Santa came when the kids wake up in the morning. Even though my kids are older, they still get excited on christmas morning.

I'm done wrapping We get it all done before Thanksgiving, so we can deliver all the gifts to my parents house where we'll be for Christmas. I'm not terribly fond of wrapping, and the kids are too young to actually even notice how a present is wrapped (since it takes only a second to remove it!!), so I do the gift bags too. And the "Santa" presents are always wrapped in paper with Santas on it - original, I know
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well normally I wrap ahead of time - as I buy the gifts - but this year I am behind. Still don't have the tree up and not a one of the presents are wrapped. I normally just buy 3 or 4 rolls of paper at Dollar Tree and rotate them when wrapping so that everyone has a variety.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to admit, I hate to wrap. Usually I procrastinate and end up sitting up half the night wrapping the evening before Christmas eve. Christmas eve we go to my inlaws and don't get home until after midnight so I have to get it done before we go there. Every year I tell myself to get it done early, but it just doesn't happen!

We really don't have a system or special way to wrap. I love using lots of different paper so it looks really jumbled up under the tree. For some reason, I won't use gift bags for Christmas. I'm not sure why, but I like to have everything wrapped in paper which is strange because I almost always use gift bags for birthday gifts throughout the year.
    Debbie

Thanks for all of the great ideas! I love wrapping gifts so that the outside is as fun and exciting as the gift inside.

Our winner is Post #37. . .Spring

Congratulations! Please open a trouble ticket verifying your mailing address.
    Angie