Page 100 of 546 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I am going to keep my fingers crossed for today!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I did finally get through and got one that was about 10 questions long and I really thought I was going to get the boot but thankfully got the congrats! Whew, now I can enjoy the day!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Got one..It was on a combination .....possible new show and ant killer. Kind of weird combination.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I tried waiting a minute or two on the "do you promise to be honest" deal. I think it might have helped, but not entirely sure. But anyway, I got a fairly short one (less than 10 minutes) on tile & grout sealer.

I just wanted to share that the 24hr rule isn't so firm as I had previously thought. Sometimes I get the chance to do surveys less than 24 hrs apart...and so far they are crediting. So if you are at a late night point, instead of skipping a day to get yourself back to a resonable time to take a survey... try a little bit earlier and see if you can work the time back, without skipping a day.

Also... if you are going to be away from the computer at your survey time, and you will be out late, and might miss a day that way... give a try earlier to see if it will let you in...

Hope this helps,
    Faithhope
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I just wanted to share that the 24hr rule isn't so firm as I had previously thought. Sometimes I get the chance to do surveys less than 24 hrs apart...and so far they are crediting. So if you are at a late night point, instead of skipping a day to get yourself back to a resonable time to take a survey... try a little bit earlier and see if you can work the time back, without skipping a day.

Also... if you are going to be away from the computer at your survey time, and you will be out late, and might miss a day that way... give a try earlier to see if it will let you in...

Hope this helps,
    Faithhope

This month is the first time I've gotten "serious" about trying to do as many surveys as possible (and I'm hooked and will continue to do so) and I've found the same thing....It doesn't seem that 24 hours is required anymore. I still try to do it as close as possible, but if I know something is going to prevent me from doing so and losing credit for the day, I go ahead and try early. Sor far it's credited each time.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Can you change e-mails with the new system? Maybe I'm being slow- couldn't figure out how to do it.

After you've clicked on the Greenfield logo with the dollar bills, your next page you should see the page that starts:

Tell us about yourself . . .
    If you are not youremail@whatever.com, click here

Just click there! That's also how you switch users, where we go to switch to DH's info for him to do a survey, and so on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    After you've clicked on the Greenfield logo with the dollar bills, your next page you should see the page that starts:

Tell us about yourself . . .
    If you are not youremail@whatever.com, click here

Just click there! That's also how you switch users, where we go to switch to DH's info for him to do a survey, and so on.
    Boy do I feel silly

here's one to avoid...a waste of time. Soft drink one-New Teem. Completed the entire survey to the last page that said "thank you for taking our survey" spent 15 minutes on it. And when it took me back to SR, I didn't qualify. HUH? I went through the entire classifaction thing and poof...didn't count.