Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: (Ended) Countdown Contest: 6 Days Until Christmas

I always love the look on the kids faces when they see what is under the tree. This year will be really special for my 2 year old, she is so excited about Santa.

My magical Christmas moment is making cookies on Christmas Eve with my children and husband . When the whole family is over for dinner on Christmas the kids are so anxious to put them out for everyone to enjoy!

I'm not sure I have a current one, but back when we had to travel at Christmas, my most magical moment was when Santa came. It was always a shock because it was early due to the travel, but my brothers and I never knew exactly when it would be. It made things all that much more exciting.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

my magical moment is has changed over the years as my son has grown into a man, but the basic magic is still there...enjoying the special time with my son especially watching him still open his christmas stocking. i miss the times of seeing christmas through the eyes of a child, but i still feel the magic of the love.
    "don't sweat the small stuff"

See the boys and Dniece-every year a little bigger, more adult, but still wonderful.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hands down the kids on Christmas morning. Watching them get excited over each present.

Christmas is so much fun with the kids!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love watching DD open her presents and then when she is finished, she watches as her Dad and I open our gifts!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I love when we read The Night Before Christmas, put out cookies and milk and my son hangs his stocking. He always has a present for Santa and the anticipation and excitement is running high. That is my magical moment!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love that the night before I can't sleep. I stay awake all night anxiously awaiting morning. It's all about seeing the joy, excitement and happiness of our children. I always wait until everyone else open their presents before I open mine. The presence of our family surrounding each other, is one of the greatest gifts of all.
    Sunshine Rewards

My special moment is when we are all at my brothers for Christmas Eve. It is especially nice when loved ones who travel from afar can make it. Our parents are getting up in age and it is so nice to still have them with us And when we remember those who have deceased and all the memories of Christmas's past.