Thread: Internet Explorer 8 and page loading problems

Default Internet Explorer 8 and page loading problems

I've always used Internet Explorer 7 since starting SR, but Microsoft came out with an automatic update for IE version 8. Since the update last week, I've noticed that the pages on Sunshine Rewards appears different. They load differently and the links somtimes appear weird. There is a Compatability View tab that is said to help with pages that don't load correctly, but I'm wondering if IE8 is causing other problems that I'm not aware of. For instance, I can't get many surveys since the update. I wonder if it changed some of my settings? It's sort of over my head, but I'm thinking of going back to IE 7. Anyone have any ideas?

After posting this question, I googled problems with IE8 and found that it has been causing trouble with 3rd party sights and others. I uninstalled the update and will go back to using IE7 until the bugs are worked out of the new 8.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I also installed IE8 a month or so ago. I've had some glitches, but have had no survey or crediting issues that I can tell. I'd change back to IE7, but I just got a new laptop which, interestingly enough, has IE7 on it. Hmmm......must be a reason why, LOL.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards