Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: July Surveys

I did not get credit for yesterday's survey yet. I expect them to still be coming.

I got the survey bonus and the surveys reported credit, but not the one I was expecting to get credit for.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I got a survey reported credit too - 1st time ever! Funny because I haven't reported one for quite a while, I think. But I'm happy to get it!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Anyone have trouble with a financial-services survey that hangs up when you get to the audio portion? It just kept telling me to wait for the audio to finish playing, even when I waited 15 minutes after the clip stopped...
    Sunshine Rewards

this is not a problem but just an observation. lately otx surveys seem to be cycling thru asking the same questions over and over again and does not get into the heart of the survey b4 it kicks me out. maybe they don't like my demos but i have noticed that this is happening a lot more frequently lately. has this been happening to anyone else or am i all alone here?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i guess today is not my day for surveys. have been trying since early this morning to get one and so far i haven't even gotten 1. gf has been saying there are no new surveys available for the last 7 hours and all otx does is cycle thru asking the same questions over and over again and then boots me out. not complaining though as i have done pretty well this month so i guess i am spoiled when it comes to surveys. will keep trying as maybe i can eventually get one. how about someone out there sprinking some survey pixie dust my way so i can at least get my ds for the day.

Same thing happening with me today. This is the FIRST DAY since I've joined that I haven't even been able to get one survey!

OTX keeps cycling through the same demo questions, then eventually takes me to a survey that I already didn't qualify for (which then the survey site tells me and I get booted back to SR) and then OTX tells me that I've already taken my allotted number of surveys for this time period.

It did that yesterday too, and in a few hours, I'm sure I'll be able to try again (since I haven't taken one yet!!! ) but this is the first time I've gotten really frustrated! Guess I also shouldn't complain though since this is the first time I've had this much trouble getting one...

Hope everyone else is having better luck than I am today

lkat-it's nice to know i am not alone. i too wish everyone has good luck getting surveys today but it must not be in the cards for me today. oh well, sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. all i can say is to just keep trying and hopefully it will work. have a great sunday and keep smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    all otx does is cycle thru asking the same questions over and over again and then boots me out.
    This has always been typical of OTX. Just thought I'd let you know since I noticed you commenting about it on at least two threads over the last couple of days.

i am sorry if i repeated myself - guess old age is kickin' in and i tend to forget what i say sometimes. will try not to let it happen again.

i did it - i finally got my ds and sm surveys for today. guess persistence and constantly trying for hours paid off. i am so very happy as this really makes my day.