Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

same here....I am sure it will get fixed soon.
    Pam you're too funny...I was thinking that too...off to get something done.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Maybe things are fixed now, because I just completed a survey and gots the congrats page.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Working for me now too! Completed a survey and got the congrats page
    Sunshine Rewards

Am I the only one who's DS from yesterday hasn't posted yet?

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Question... I just completed a Brain Juicer survey and it did not go back to the SR Congratulations page. Should I try for another DS?
    Although I didn't do a survey, yesterday I was sent to a "sign up with us and do a survey and get a giftcard" thing with that same company. Honestly I got so psyched about the study that I totally forgot how I got there, but I just realized I was never taken back to SR and obviously did not get credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

What does it mean when you get all the way to the end of a survey and click on the "Click this link to submit your survey" page and then get a blank page...?
    Sunshine Rewards

i finally get into a ds this morning thru brain juicer about a new skin care product and i keep getting this message:
    Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred - we will have to ask you to answer
    that last question again! Please click the link below to resume, and then refresh
    the browser if prompted to do so.
    i have refreshed this page at least 20 times this morning and i keep getting this error. reported this problem to gf so hopefully they will fix it. just wanted to give everyone the heads up about this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Oh crap. My 15-year-old and I both did surveys on the same movie from our favorite company. The SM one didn't credit, so I guess the other one won't either. Do I try for another survey?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Oh crap. My 15-year-old and I both did surveys on the same movie from our favorite company. The SM one didn't credit, so I guess the other one won't either. Do I try for another survey?
    Being that they track differently there is a chance the DS will credit tomorrow. I probably would wait it out and not take another.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I took a surey just now that took me about 40 minutes and was on children's clothing. When I answered the last question and the progress bar hit all the way green it said unfortunately you dont qualify on the screen. HOWEVER, it went back to the SR congrats page. I wonder if this means it will credit LOL I have never had a survey say I didn't qualify and then send me to the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards