Page 119 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Any chance of getting Journey Kidz?

They have the cutest shoes for my DD and DS, but would love to get a little cash back also.
    Looks like they are through Google http://www.google.com/ads/affiliatenetwork/
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Actually, for a little while, we are going to be putting a hold on adding more merchants. Right now, we have over 600 merchants that carry a lot of the same items that people are requesting merchants for, and these merchants aren't being utilized which is making SR not look too good. We love having lots and lots of new merchants, but if we don't continue to make sales or get sales with the ones we have, I'm afraid they are going to drop us like they have in the past. We have recently added a lot of new merchants that we are not seeing any sales on

You can still post in this thread if you see a merchant you want, and actually, if I see a lot of requests for that same merchant, I'll probably go ahead and add it if possible since a lot of requests mean that we should see a fair amount of sales for them.

Hope you all understand.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Cabelas?

Any chance to get them here? I have ordered online a couple of times and had to go through another rewards site. I hate doing that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Any chance to get them here? I have ordered online a couple of times and had to go through another rewards site. I hate doing that!!!
    We have Bass Pro Shops! I find they have a bigger selection and better prices than Cabela's.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Passporterstore.com??
    I loved my passporter for Disney planning, and I need a new one for this year!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Do you have anything on dish network?

pillowpets.com
    I just saw the ad on sprout! They are soooo cute! I am ordering at least 3! This is such a cute inexpensive gift idea!!!
    I think they could go under the as seen on tv area?? Seriously, too cute!!

I am planning on purchasing several Roku players (Netflix player) for family and friends this year for Christmas. Everyone who sees ours wants one Was one of our best purchases ever! Would love to go through SR for those!

www.roku.com

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by roselark View Post
    I am planning on purchasing several Roku players (Netflix player) for family and friends this year for Christmas. Everyone who sees ours wants one Was one of our best purchases ever! Would love to go through SR for those!

www.roku.com
    That looks like a cool thing. We love Netflix and I remember reading about netflix players while researching the new television we just bought. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours.

I see that it is listed as a paid offer for $6. I wonder if you can do it more than once if you are wanting to order multiple ones (like bookcloseouts) or if maybe Angie has a shopping link she can put up as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just added Roku under shopping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs