Thread: Ridemax?

Default Ridemax?

Anyone ever tried it? I bought the 90 day trial. I feel like the UG touring plans are passe, as everyone and their mom has them, and TGM doesn't appeal to me. I'm anxiously awaiting the e-mail with my download. SR really spoiled me on small business response times-LOL.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have heard that it is fun to use but that the times they use aren't very realistic and that if you get off track because of a ride shut down or something similar that you can't get back on track. They don't teach you how to decide which rides to do. It just uses some algorithm to put the rides you choose in order. I would say like everything else that you should try it. I have tried all of them. I use a little bit of touringplans info but I have found that the only one that gives me the information to make my own touring plans and therefore allows me to adjust them on the fly is TGM. By knowing what type of rides to do when I can adjust my plans if something happens and Splash is broken down and can't be done in the assigned time slot. With ridemax if Splash is down you would need to go back and reenter all of your rides to find out what to do next and that isn't feasible when you are standing in front of Splash, especially with screaming kids LOL
    Sunshine Rewards