Page 100 of 142 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think the hosital survey is a timed survey, which needs about 20 minutes or more. I do think after doing GF's for years, that when you get the white page, it does that because of the time issue. I am not saying I am right, it is just my feeling, I haved timed most of them, and to me some of timed , and a lot are not. I have done this survey in the past, because GF tends to put the same surveys back in rotation after a few months. So the only way we can know for sure, is if everyone that had the issue with the generic page, says how long think took to complete this survey, and the one person who got the congrats page, how long she take to complete it. If one person get congrats page, then it would make sense its a time issue, there is just no other explantion for it. What did you all think that did it? Does this make sense to you.

Jtowner
    It makes sense what your saying but I think it's just one of those survey's that gives you a generic screen instead of the SR congrats screen. There are some like that and MOST of the time they eventually credit at least for me.

I know it took me a lot longer to complete the hospital survey today bc I'm at work and I had people asking me to do different things, so it was almost 40-45 minsbefore I actually completed it and I got the same screen as everyone else.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just as a reminder, please do NOT fill out a complaint form if the only thing that was wrong was that you did not get returned to SR at the end. As long as you got a survey completion page, Greenfield does not consider this an error.
    Oops! I had no idea that a situation like that is not a reportable one. I'll admit that I did report the hospital survey yesterday because I got a completion page that wasn't the completion page I expected. It was an honest mistake because I thought that was a good reason to report a survey problem. If you can disregard my report please do! So sorry!

Just wanted to report - I DID get credit for the hospital survey from yesterday. But I also got the SR congrats page.

Hope credits come through for everyone - either today or later!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default DS

Did anybody get the one for fast food rest. talking about subs? I tried 2 complete it in FF for a congrats page its goes blank. Not a generic white page just a top heading of get paid to take surveys at sunshine, will not let me copy it to show. I not sure if it processed or not, anyone else have this happen on this survey today? I do not know what to think with this, never happened to me before. Thanks for any help.

I left it up, so when it timed out this is what I got. I do not understand this one at all, I was assuming it would not credit, so I took another, now I do not know, the timing out screen was normal, Anyone else?

We are sorry!We are sorry, but your session has timed out.

Click on the button below to take another survey to get the chance at $50,000 sweepstakes!

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-16-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: add

I had the vaccination survey lock up on me after the movie.... I was almost half way through, and I was so enjoying telling them what I thought of that vaccine too...
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Just completed a survey on beverages that does not go back to the SR congrats page. It did give me a thank you page from the company conducting the survey so I didn't report it since it was a competed survey. That makes 3 this month with no SR congrats page. None have credited so far but I'm hoping they will in the future.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I just got stuck on a movie survey for a movie my kids really want to see. I clicked to view a commercial, and it went to a blank white page instead of showing the video. I reported it, but I'd really like to be able to complete a movie survey sometime!

just had a survey about eye cream; there were some commercials, and the one they ask questions about is the eye cream. so I answered several questions, and then got a page with a list of things to pick what degree I agreed/disagreed. I chose strongly agree to most and somewhat agree to some. much to my surprise, I was then taken to the you did not qualify page. I think they just want you to strongly agree with most things on that page, or they don't want you to complete the survey, even if you really did qualify for it before that.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

OK, not even sure what to say about this one, because I did get the congrats page. Just finished a survey on hair removal products, answered lots of questions on my habits, products I use, and my opinions. Then it said it wanted to show me two ideas for products, click to see them, the next page said click to see the ideas again, then the next page asked which idea I liked better, no reponse or no response ????? with a box for why, I typed in a note that they had not shown me any ideas yet. I clicked to the next page, wondering if they would show me something, and got the SR congrats page??? Almost seemed like they had not finished writing the survey yet???
    Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by kt27 View Post
    OK, not even sure what to say about this one, because I did get the congrats page. Just finished a survey on hair removal products, answered lots of questions on my habits, products I use, and my opinions. Then it said it wanted to show me two ideas for products, click to see them, the next page said click to see the ideas again, then the next page asked which idea I liked better, no reponse or no response ????? with a box for why, I typed in a note that they had not shown me any ideas yet. I clicked to the next page, wondering if they would show me something, and got the SR congrats page??? Almost seemed like they had not finished writing the survey yet???
    This happened to me, too. I typed in that I hadn't even gotten to see the product ideas, so couldn't really answer which I would like! Expected to be kicked out, but got the congrats page! Very odd. But I'll take it, since my luck has been so small this month!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.