Thread: Holiday Giveaway Preview

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I googled Moosejaw because I couldn't find it either, my guess is she is waiting to add these tomorrow for the holiday givaway?? My husband already found something he is interested in though.
    I just did a google search for Mossejaw. I'm in trouble!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks SR team...

Transparent looks great... they have a kids language package for a good price and it comes with 6 languages...so each of my kids and I can study different languages with one program, and it works on pc and mac... I can't wait for you to add it, so I can order the program.

Thanks so much for finding such great stores... I wouldn't know about most of these places if it wasn't for SR.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I just tried clicking on the "register link at the bottom of the contest page, but it keeps taking me right back to the contest description page..??? Anyone else having that problem his am? Seems to have been working for everyone last night.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I just tried clicking on the "register link at the bottom of the contest page, but it keeps taking me right back to the contest description page..??? Anyone else having that problem his am? Seems to have been working for everyone last night.
    I'm having the same problem too, but now I notice I have one entry for clicking on the link. I take it, that is how you register?

It DOES take you back to the main page. Once you click the link, you are entered.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow, thanks Tricia!! I knew there was a reason I didn't go actually purchase my order over the weekend! Now I'll have more entries this week! :-)
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I love this promotion! There is something for everyone and a way that everyone can bump up their earnings. Thanks SR!