I have been here since October 2006. I earn most of my money from surveys - I try to do all three everyday! And shopping. I buy most of my health and beauty stuff from drugstore.com (I always buy at least $50 to get the free shipping) I end up spending less than if I went to Target! I buy a lot of shoes from Shoebuy - love the free shipping and free returns and the 9 - 11% SR credits. I do some of the Freebies and some that do require a credit card - mostly the book clubs and stuff.

The last three times I have cashed out it was for at least $500 in Disney GC each time - we went on a cruise in October and I took $1000 with me. Right now I don't know when or what I will be cashing out for - the next Disney Cruise is not planned until October 2011 and we won't be going to WDW anytime in the near future. We do live close to Disneyland and have annual passes but I like to save my SR $ for big trips! Currently, I am almost to $300 in my account with several shopping credits pending. I have made SM Plus every quarter since it was available and I am shooting for it again this quarter.

Congrats on your first $50 and good luck making more! I loved cashing out for the first time and every other time!

Karn