Thread: Is this a possibility??

Default Is this a possibility??

I was wondering if there was a way to add a search function to the account page.

It doesn't matter what one would have to search by but I think merchant name or dollar amount would work.

I've had a bit of activity the last several months and I'm having a bit of trouble trying to keep track of it all.

I don't use an Excel sheet, I use a notebook. I know HOW to use Excel...but I can't set it up. I've tired........with other things too but I just can't seem to get it right. I'm Excel illiterate.

Not trying to make more work for you Sunshine Guy, but maybe something you could keep in the back of your head.......if possible.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just use Firefox's search function for the page.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I too use Control F to search for something, but going page by page is indeed tedious.

So I think it's a brilliant idea to see if a Search function (of the whole thing, not page by page, of course) could easily and simply be created.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I just use Firefox's search function for the page.

Please enlighten me. Thanks!

ETA..........just saw Molly's post.......control F???

Ha.....just tried that.......never knew it was there. Thanks!

That will do for the time being but having a search function right on the account page that would encompass all pages would be awesome.

Thanks again Heather.....and Molly!

So glad to be part of helping you. By the way, I love your sig quote, "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.".

So would my hubby, who is dealing with co-workers constantly telling him something that he's doing can't be done, or worse, calling his results "flukes" without ever asking him how he's doing it! (he's a product tester at amazon) I think I'm going to print that out really big to go on his cubicle wall.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So glad to be part of helping you.
    Who knew??? I learn something new here every day.

By the way, I love your sig quote, "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.".

So would my hubby, who is dealing with co-workers constantly telling him something that he's doing can't be done, or worse, calling his results "flukes" without ever asking him how he's doing it! (he's a product tester at amazon) I think I'm going to print that out really big to go on his cubicle wall.
    In several capacities......I have had to deal with that. I was the President of the town School Music Association. That was an interesting experience. Lots of naysayers there. Before that I was the President of the PTO at the kids elementary school. Glutton for punishment. LOL

At work. Johnson & Wales Culinary School is in RI. The students have to get a job in a restaurant as part of their graduation requirements. DH and I have each worked for a successful restaurant franchise for over 30 years. Now we own a franchise. Pretty funny when an 18 year old "culinary arts student" tells you you're doing it wrong. Yup.....we've been doing it wrong for over 30 years and we're going to keep doing it wrong so we stay in business.

Good luck to your DH.