Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SSI Errors

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Are you using Firefox or a more current version of IE? Some people have reported having issues getting them to credit with FF. Might I suggest you change browsers and use a different one than you have been using? Let me know if it works for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

2. PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I use Firefox for all my surveys and don't have problems with credits. I'm using Firefox version 3.5.9, if that helps anyone.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm using IE7 on a laptop. I'm going to try FF on my desktop (i'm not sure what version it's running, but I haven't done any updates to it lately)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think we've given all the suggestions that we possibly can. Some things work for some members and others work for other members. All I can suggest is to keep trying to see what works and then stick with it.
    Sunshine Rewards