Page 181 of 334 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i just got my first mv in 4 days (since monday) and it credited immediately. definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just tried to do an amp and a page came up saying an unexpected error had occurred and then thanked me for trying to do a survey. went in, deleted the cookies and tried again and got the this is embarrassing page. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i was able to get a ds, sm, ssi1 and ssi2 this morning (got up early) and i am happy about that. guess i can try amp later and hopefully i can get one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Samplicious isnt liking me--it goes to Internet explorer can't not display

well, i've had no luck with the DS, Amp or SH, so i guess i'll try back later.

I just had the weirdest thing happen. I finished a SSI survey and then when it went back to SR it said "you must be signed in" If I wasn't signed in in the first place then how did I get the survey LOL
    I guess I'll wait and see if I get credit or not.

Don't ya just love computers

I have a quick question and looking for any and all answers. I became a Super Member for the first time in April. Can anyone tell me how I can utulize this??? I read the info under the Super Members but am kinda confused. What do I have to do to get the extra .06 when taking Give Us Your 2 cents (it says DO NOT take this if you have not yet completed a daily survey today?). How do I review a merchant and can I only do a review once a month? I am just looking to maximize my acct and keep up with my newly Super Member status. I thank you for any and all of your useful information!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    I have a quick question and looking for any and all answers. I became a Super Member for the first time in April. Can anyone tell me how I can utulize this??? I read the info under the Super Members but am kinda confused. What do I have to do to get the extra .06 when taking Give Us Your 2 cents (it says DO NOT take this if you have not yet completed a daily survey today?). How do I review a merchant and can I only do a review once a month? I am just looking to maximize my acct and keep up with my newly Super Member status. I thank you for any and all of your useful information!!!
    You should take the Daily survey first because it pays more, then go into the SM section and take the SM survey. You could take the SM survey first but if you are using the same email for both surveys you might not be able to get the DS. If you could have your husband if you are married or some other person in your household take the second survey you have a better chance of getting both...just don't switch emails around, once you use an email you have to stick with that one.

For the review...click on the link and it will take you to a list, just pick one of the merchants and write a review, the credit should automatically credit to your account. You can review as many as you want but will only get credit once per quarter. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You should take the Daily survey first because it pays more, then go into the SM section and take the SM survey. You could take the SM survey first but if you are using the same email for both surveys you might not be able to get the DS. If you could have your husband if you are married or some other person in your household take the second survey you have a better chance of getting both...just don't switch emails around, once you use an email you have to stick with that one.

For the review...click on the link and it will take you to a list, just pick one of the merchants and write a review, the credit should automatically credit to your account. You can review as many as you want but will only get credit once per quarter. HTH
    And along with that, the Give us your two cents for 0.50 is the SAME as the Give us your two cents SM version for 0.60. You may only take one or the other each day.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I am freaked out because three surveys haven't credited for me today!!!! That is so rare. I did a super member this morning and went off for my day. came bback, no credit. I took another, and it's been almost 2 hours and nothing again. Maybe at the top of the next hour, but I won't hold my breath. Then I did an AMP and that was done at 3:36, I actually still have the thank you page minimized. What's the deal? i cleared cookies ect just like usual today.... Sigh.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I am freaked out because three surveys haven't credited for me today!!!! That is so rare. I did a super member this morning and went off for my day. came bback, no credit. I took another, and it's been almost 2 hours and nothing again. Maybe at the top of the next hour, but I won't hold my breath. Then I did an AMP and that was done at 3:36, I actually still have the thank you page minimized. What's the deal? i cleared cookies ect just like usual today.... Sigh.
    you are not alone...I took a SM survey this morning too that didn't credit, cleared cookies and took another that didn't credit...don't know what the problem is, I took one yesterday with no problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES