Page 214 of 334 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I don't understand what is happening.
    Seems like for the last week or so, I have several surveys everyday that do not credit.
    This morning I took Greenfield. It's been a few hours and nothing.
    It's very unusual not to get that one credited very quickly. I also did an SSI awhile ago with no credit. Yesterday I did about 3 with no credits.
    I clear my cookies. I am using Firefox which is what I have been using all along. I have the same computer. I don't know what else to do.
    I did a Greenfield this afternoon and it did not go back to Sunshine Rewards. It just stayed on the page that set to "send". I copied the URL and went back to Greenfields page and reported the URL survey site. Sometimes Tricia can get credit if you report the last page of the survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

this is just an fyi. did a ds this morning about health savings plans and insurance and when i submitted it i got a white generic thank you page and it did not go back to sr nor did i get the congrats page. luckily i was able to get another ds about technology and i got the congrats page and it credited on the hour.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I completed a DS about music this morning, and it ended with a white page with only the word Qualified on it. It did not route back to SR and did not credit on the hour.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I completed a DS about music this morning, and it ended with a white page with only the word Qualified on it. It did not route back to SR and did not credit on the hour.
    Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, but this was a SM survey.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, but this was a SM survey.
    Same thing happened to me this morning. I copied the URL of the "Qualified" page and reported it. That survey took awhile and I am so disappointed.
    That's one less survey for me towards the gas card contest and .90 less for Disney.

I got the white page with "qualified" too. Was not thinking about getting the URL. Should I try for another Greenfield?

I just had a really annoying experience with a SH on movies. It asked classification questions at both the beginning and the end. At what appeared to be the last question (had one of those little % gages), it asked me what month and year I was born in. Then it told me my answer was out of the acceptable range that it had to be 1957 to 1960. I was born in 1956, but I have had my birthday this year, which means my age range IS 50-54. So I got a "do not qualify" with a 100% finished bar. Grrrr.

don't think this is going to be a good survey day for me today. did a ds a little while ago about how one satellite provider uses video to showcase different products and services, got thru the whole thing and when i went to submit it i got a white generic thank you page that said that my survey had been completed. i did not get the congrats page nor did it go back to sr and it did not credit. unfortunately, now gf has no more options or new surveys for me to take which also means no sm survey for me. oh well, you win some, you lose some and sometimes you have good survey days and sometimes you don't. is it just me but has anyone else noticed a lot of white generic thank you pages lately on gf surveys? guess i can try again later and hopefully gf will add some new survey later. whatever i get today i will be happy with. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

Marcy these are how most days are for me, I am lucky to get 4 each day, you are on top of the leader board with over $100 that is pretty good. It is still very early in the day I am sure you will end up getting a six pack by days end. Good luck.

mellymel-i truly have my doubts that i will get a six pack today. have tried all 8 surveys this morning and so far i have gotten an ssi, ssi2 and an amp and i am happy that i was able to get 3 so far. will keep trying and hopefully i can get at least one more survey today. if not, that's okay too as i am quite content with my 3. good luck in getting your surveys today.