Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Introduce Yourself

Old 01-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Yep, Another One from DIS

Hey y'all...add another newbie from DIS to the list. I was stalking, er...I mean, reading trip reports and happened to see someone mention this site in their TR. So excited to stumble upon it, especially since I was just telling DH that I wanted another site to troll since I was getting bored one day at work. Anyway, we're planning a trip to WDW this December. That means I have awhile to start taking surveys (the only real part of this site I've figured out thus far) and earn some extra money for our trip!

Any helpful tips, tricks or links would be very much appreciated. I'm a little overwhelmed and not sure exactly how to utilize the site. I'm loving it so far, though. Thanks!!!

Last edited by WDWRocksMySocks; 01-19-2012 at 05:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Welcome. Check out the Member's Q&A section. It is slightly out of date but the basic gist of everything is in the sticky threads there.

Make sure to check out the forum for contests. One of my favorites is going on right now - crazy credits. You'll be amazed how much you'll earn during a crazy credits event with all the motivation around here.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Sharing the Sunshine

Welcome from a fellow DISer! If you print coupons, you can use Coupon.com here! I print one coupon each day (only ones I need, of course) and you get 10 cents once you've used it. But it's only 10 cents per day, not per coupon.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Assistant to the Manager of Sunshine Rewards

Welcome! We love helping people earn money for their Disney trips. As a Disney junkie myself, my favorite cashouts are the Disney Gift Cards.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
Welcome. Check out the Member's Q&A section. It is slightly out of date but the basic gist of everything is in the sticky threads there.

Make sure to check out the forum for contests. One of my favorites is going on right now - crazy credits. You'll be amazed how much you'll earn during a crazy credits event with all the motivation around here.
Thanks! I'll have to check that section out again.

Is there a sticky or anything that describes the crazy credits? I was a little confused by it (doesn't take much...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
Welcome from a fellow DISer! If you print coupons, you can use Coupon.com here! I print one coupon each day (only ones I need, of course) and you get 10 cents once you've used it. But it's only 10 cents per day, not per coupon.
Thanks!! Ooh, I didn't know that about the coupons. I love adding to my total any possible way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
Welcome! We love helping people earn money for their Disney trips. As a Disney junkie myself, my favorite cashouts are the Disney Gift Cards.
Thanks!! That's what I'm most looking forward to.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

For crazy credits you just look at the first post in the thread and see which surveys and offers qualify. Then as you complete them and receive credit you just copy and paste that line from your account history into the crazy credits thread. Make sure to just put one credit in each post. At the end Tricia picks numbers on random.org and posts the winners. The prizes vary.