Thread: Summer & Fall Discounts

Default Summer & Fall Discounts

There is a new Summer Room discount out. The list of resorts with the highest discounts is smaller than usual, but if you're flexible with your resort choice this is a great opportunity to get a deal on summer break trips. Travel dates are June 15-August 14.

There is a week in August of no discounts, then August 25-September 29 picks up with Free Dining. As it has been in the past, Quick Service is free at values with the option to pay the difference to upgrade to basic or Deluxe. Basic Dining Plan is free at moderates, deluxes and villas, with the option to upgrade to Deluxe.

As always, if you'd like to earn cash back through SR, we'd love to help you with your next magical vacation!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just put in my quote request. Now all I need is to find discounted Southwest tickets.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    There is a new Summer Room discount out. The list of resorts with the highest discounts is smaller than usual, but if you're flexible with your resort choice this is a great opportunity to get a deal on summer break trips. Travel dates are June 15-August 14.

There is a week in August of no discounts, then August 25-September 29 picks up with Free Dining. As it has been in the past, Quick Service is free at values with the option to pay the difference to upgrade to basic or Deluxe. Basic Dining Plan is free at moderates, deluxes and villas, with the option to upgrade to Deluxe.

As always, if you'd like to earn cash back through SR, we'd love to help you with your next magical vacation!
    Is this good on transferred reservations also?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards