Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Sunshine Rewards Talk > Member Q&A

Old 02-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Printing Coupons?

It seems that I am only getting credit for about 1 out of 3 or 4. I am trying to figure out if my chance of credit is related to the way I get there ( The daily task page or SM Forum). Does any one have better luck getting credit for printing if you use one link over the other? Its only .20 and I am loving using the coupons but was just curious about others experiences.

Angie
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Always a silver lining!

Are you using the coupons? I thought part of the process was using them as well as printing them.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

I am using them. I dont use them daily. I print them and use multiples on my shopping days. Could this be the problem?

Angie
Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm a Sunshine Rewards Junkie

I've printed from both the SM link as well as the link under shopping.

I treat the page the same as a survey. Leave the page up for awhile and open a new tab if I want to go anywhere. Don't clear cookies for awhile if I can help it.

I've used multiple coupons in a shopping trip, so that shouldn't be a problem. You only get credit on one a day, no matter how many you print.

Also, they can credit(or at least show up in my account) anywhere from 24 hours to a week later.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

What do you mean by the link in the SM forum? Do you mean the link in the SM Lounge? I'm a bit confused by that.

I usually either use the daily task link or the one in the drop down shopping menu on the left. If you're using the link in the Lounge, that should be the same as the others. If it's an actual forum link, I would think that might create more issues.

Do you clear cookies each day between each time you print? That could be a factor as well.

Sunshine Rewards

Old 02-02-2012, 05:37 PM
I just want to buy Disney stuff!
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: As many of us know Carla is an amazing cake designer. One day as I was looking at all of her cakes on Facebook I came across the cake pops that she makes. Because I was doing the favors for my nephew's upcoming rehearsal lunch, I decided I would love to h 
Total Awards: 1

I always use the link on the SM lounge page. The credits for these generally lag a few days to a week-depending on when the merchant sends them to SR. So far, I have received credit for all of the days I have printed.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Sorry for the confusion-I meant the link in the SM lounge. Though now, I've used the link on the front page under daily tasks and have received credit too.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

I also meant the lounge not the forum.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post

Also, they can credit(or at least show up in my account) anywhere from 24 hours to a week later.
AH, this answered the question I had.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 AM

Is anyone else getting something weird when they print their coupons? In the past, there's that page that says "your coupons are printing..." then a new page comes up saying "thank you" or something to that effect.

For the past week or so, the page that says "your coupons are printing" just hangs there....no other page comes up and the rolling progress meter just keeps rolling. The coupon prints fine.

I haven't received any credit since 4/28-that's pending. Even though I print on most days(and use them of course).

Today when I clicked on my account, there's a credit in there from coupons.com for $.10??? From today....