Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That is a LOT of surveys not to get credit for in such a short period of time. Especially when I see a lot of credits coming in. I wonder if it could be that your browser is blocking a certain type of cookie and only some of the surveys use that particular cookie?
    I will check my browser when I get home. There was a sticky somewhere here when I started about cookie settings (allowing) and I always check that nothing has changed after an Win update which I haven't done.

I should be more specific:

The SM simply did not credit
    SSI went to the flag page instead of the stars
    SH just came to a dead end at the end after I finished and never went back to the SR page
    Samp - I completed the survey, put my demos in and it went to the "sorry.... page, want to try another".

I think I just had some bad luck with technical issues (except the SM) happening close together; it is frustrating I spent well over an hour on those 4.

I just did the SH the one with the greeting cards. I qualified with them, to do survey's the next 3 months. Got the congradulations page, but never went back to Sunshine's and never got credit.

This is the message or the last page I got.
    This concludes this portion of the survey. Thank you very much for participating, and don’t forget to check your email for access to your very own greeting card dashboard!

Please only use those buttons shown on your screen to move through the survey. Do not use the “Back” or “Forward” buttons on your browser as they will cause you difficulty in completing the survey. If you have any problems or questions, please email GCHelp@lrwsupport.com.
    © 2011, LRW
    Last edited by OhMari; 07-26-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards