Thread: #Sunshinerewards10

Hybrid View

I'm member #10 and feeling nostalgic! I still remember that post Tricia made and jumping over to sign up- a good decision on my part! I can't imagine not having SR or the friendships in my life. When it all started, my oldest was 1.5 and my youngest wasn't a thought. Now they are 11 and 8! It crazy to think of all we all have been through in that time- so many memories!! This is an amazingly supportive group and I'm so glad to still be a part!
    Thank you Tricia for all you and your family has done and sacrificed to make SR successful!

And one of these days, I'll get Tricia to run a runDisney race with me!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow 10 years, I am so amazed you followed your dream. It is so fun realizing the changes from 10 years ago. I used to be thrilled earning . 03 sometimes with the daily scratch off. When the forum opened up, I learned how to start really making money.

Thank you for the handwritten note and Anniversary surprise. It is a pleasure being a member of Sunshine Rewards.

My husband told me if I am going to be on the computer, I should find a way to make some money. Almost every trip we took to Disney, I have always taken over $500 and we have enjoyed special tours and it has payed for the majority of our dining.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Happy Anniversary SR! and thank your for the card, gift and the SMP gift.

I have been a member for just about 6 years and am so happy with all the opportunities Sunshine has afforded me. MY SR earnings paid for a big chunk of my family WDW trip in 2013 and I am pretty sure I will be able to pay for our trip this fall completely with my earnings here.

I went from full time working, to moving to a new city and becoming a stay at home mom. Big changes. SR gave me a chance to earn some money and take my family on some great Disney trips. The forum gave me a chance to chat with adults in between changing diapers. - Glad to see SR thriving!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I've been here a long time as well (#2508). I think I found SR on Disboards (which I never go to anymore) and I'm so glad I did. Long term friends and Disney money in one place. Who could ask for more?

We are currently planning our first trip to Disneyland and my daughter wants to do a Disney Cruise through Europe when she graduates in 2018 (Can you believe my baby is that close to graduating?!?) so I need to step up my SR.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I've been here a long time as well (#2508). I think I found SR on Disboards (which I never go to anymore) and I'm so glad I did. Long term friends and Disney money in one place. Who could ask for more?

We are currently planning our first trip to Disneyland and my daughter wants to do a Disney Cruise through Europe when she graduates in 2018 (Can you believe my baby is that close to graduating?!?) so I need to step up my SR.
    Wow.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Wow.
    Yea. I was really hoping to win that powerball not too long ago. LOL
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!