Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

So have any of them that are listed as pending not credited? I wonder if they might be running them on a lot of different routers and have them credit at different times?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So have any of them that are listed as pending not credited? I wonder if they might be running them on a lot of different routers and have them credit at different times?
    I completed a $1.90 Health Survey yesterday ~ 2PM that is listed in my history as "pending complete" which is how they have been noted in the history until they credit since the new format began in January.

I am getting this error when I try them now, anyone else seeing this? Sorry, Internal Server Error.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am getting this error when I try them now, anyone else seeing this? Sorry, Internal Server Error.

Jtowner
    got kicked out of the first few I tried after work; usually get kicked out of 80-90% on my list.
    did complete one, have not had any errors. Using Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got kicked out of the first few I tried after work; usually get kicked out of 80-90% on my list.
    did complete one, have not had any errors. Using Chrome
    Thanks Scard, I find that the surveys getting longer in time and .20 or .30 for 20-30 minutes. That is a lot lot to expect people to do for that little incentive.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Thanks Scard, I find that the surveys getting longer in time and .20 or .30 for 20-30 minutes. That is a lot lot to expect people to do for that little incentive.

Jtowner
    agreed. when we first got Opinion Bar from ON those 20-25 minutes surveys paid ~ $1.50, then they dropped to .80-.90, then .50-.60. sorry, but 20/30 cents is not worth 20 minutes of my time, especially when I know what they used to pay for the same surveys.

agreed. when we first got Opinion Bar from ON those 20-25 minutes surveys paid ~ $1.50, then they dropped to .80-.90, then .50-.60. sorry, but 20/30 cents is not worth 20 minutes of my time, especially when I know what they used to pay for the same surveys.
    I finished a 25 minute survey with On, at the end it went to a picture of a woman that said Opinion and 2 options under her one said close, forget the other one. It did not credit or get marked in my history, anyone have this happen and what does that mean? I was thinking it meant closed survey, and I wasted my time, but its not in my history.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I finished a 25 minute survey with On, at the end it went to a picture of a woman that said Opinion and 2 options under her one said close, forget the other one. It did not credit or get marked in my history, anyone have this happen and what does that mean? I was thinking it meant closed survey, and I wasted my time, but its not in my history.

Jtowner
    happened to me today too and it's not the first time. Opinion Bar - very time I click into one of theirs it either directs me to that page you mentioned (one button says close and the other one is for Opinion Bar)or if I get in and complete one, no credit just that same page at the end. I won't be wasting my time on those anymore.

Getting into 5% of the Opinion Network ones I see on my list. I will not do any of the 15-25 minute ones for 20-40 cents; that is a ridiculous payout for that amount of time. Used to do well with ON, now little or nothing.

happened to me today too and it's not the first time. Opinion Bar - very time I click into one of theirs it either directs me to that page you mentioned (one button says close and the other one is for Opinion Bar)or if I get in and complete one, no credit just that same page at the end. I won't be wasting my time on those anymore.

Getting into 5% of the Opinion Network ones I see on my list. I will not do any of the 15-25 minute ones for 20-40 cents; that is a ridiculous payout for that amount of time. Used to do well with ON, now little or nothing.
    Scard, thanks for explaining that to me, Can not understand why that does not show in your history, and everything does, or they do want a record of a survey being taken, is my thought so you can not question the credit. Sad but it is only things that makes sense to me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard, thanks for explaining that to me, Can not understand why that does not show in your history, and everything does, or they do want a record of a survey being taken, is my thought so you can not question the credit. Sad but it is only things that makes sense to me.

Jtowner
    I would have to agree with you, no record that we did and completed the survey and that they kept our completed survey and did not pay us or SR.